This role is responsible for conducting detailed, investigative reviews on larger customers to assess verification, source of funds and sustainability.
Working within the Player Protection Team and as part of the CCO (Customer Compliance Operations) department, you will be accountable for ensuring we are protecting our customers and the company whilst meeting all regulatory requirements under the Harm Minimization guidelines.
· Performing enhanced due diligence (EDD), risk profiling and assessment on member account activities and transactions as generated by the company’s EDD system in a timely manner
· Run checks against customers that have met certain trigger points, identify potential risks and take appropriate action or escalate as needed
· Preparing and undertaking customer interactions, to address concerns related to source-of-wealth
· Use a variety of investigative methods to determine and identify member source of funds and to assess the risk and propensity of member activities to be linked with money laundering or criminal activities
· Undertake Sanction Target List and PEP screening on new and existing members to determine if there are any PEP/Sanction/AML risks to the company
· Raise SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports) where suspicious activity has been identified, with associated reporting to Compliance teams.
· Escalate all suspicious transactions, account activities and enhanced due diligence and risk profile information requiring further review and decision making to the Player Protection Manager and MLRO where applicable
· Fluent in English – written and spoken to an excellent standard – a must!
· Previous experience within a KYC/CDD/AML – a strong advantage!
· Native British accent – a strong advantage
· Bachelor’s/College Degree holder – an advantage
· Strong analytical and research skills and detail oriented
· Understanding and familiar with AML legislation and industry licensing requirements and all relevant technical, operating standards and expectations as defined by the company
· Flexibility to work in different shifts
· Confidence to interact with customers through a variety of communication channels
· Proficient in MS Office – strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, formulas) preferred
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Formal review process twice a year
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team buildings and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Free transportation
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!