Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been on this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
As an Automation QA your responsibilities will include:
* Create and maintain automated test projects, following company’s standards and best practices
* Identify, report and track product defects
* Perform sanity and functional tests
* Troubleshoot highly complex problems
* Analyze and process product requirements. Create and maintain test documentation;
* Assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks;
What experiences are we looking for:
* Experience in one or more programming languages, preferably C#
* Experience in automation testing frameworks and test design patterns
* Experience with BDD technologies
* Experience with Version control systems (GIT)
* Experience in end-to-end or integration testing
* Understanding of the continuous integration process
* Intermediate level of English or above is required
Nice to have:
* Experience in performance testing
* Experience with Issue Trackers and Test Case Management systems;
* Knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices
* Computer science degree or similar is a plus;
* ISTQB certification will be considered as an advantage
* Familiar with online gaming industry and systems.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.