An established online betting company is looking for a motivated, talented and results-driven Casino Marketing Specialist to contribute to its ongoing growth and drive business performance to the next level.
· Maximize player value by developing effective and personalized CRM strategies aimed at increasing loyalty and decreasing churn
· Planning and creating online marketing campaigns end to end, while constantly optimizing our customers’ KPIs.
· Segmenting and analyzing customer activities, for the purpose of building a targeted marketing response.
· Work with multiple stakeholder teams (Studio, Content, Business Analysis, HTML, Acquisition, Product, Customer Support) to maintain the promotional roadmap, deliver campaigns, analyze promotion results and implement improvements
· Manage the full customer experience across all digital platforms by creating segments and user clusters and targeting them with the most relevant marketing messages throughout their lifecycles
· Participate in planning of monthly casino marketing (CRM) calendar and executing campaigns to optimize retention across channels (Email, push notifications, SMS etc.)
· Manage a range of automated communication channels (SMS, Email, Support tasks) within CRM protocols
· Ensure all offers and promotions are of the highest standard, quality and are always on-brand
· Implement detailed planning and control of all site content, based on real-time events, product enhancements, localization and operational requirements
· Analyze and optimize processes, including A/B testing and data interrogation
· Design test plans to improve the product offering by introducing new games and promotions, and consistently measure player response
· Monitor competitor activity to track processes, understand market objectives and identify opportunities to gain competitive edge
· 1 Year+ of Marketing experience – advantage
· Passionate about marketing – from relevance and timing to copy and design
· Knowledge of email marketing and CRM automation tools (e.g. Optimove & Silverpop) – advantage.
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
· Technical skills: ability to work with marketing systems and tools
· Full proficiency with all Microsoft software, especially Excel
· Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
· Additional languages (e.g. German, Swedish or Norwegian) – big plus
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s degree
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
· Regular bonuses based on personal results.
· Trainings and certification programs.
· Opportunity to join a team of great professionals (like you).
· Dynamic and friendly work environment.
· Open and transparent communication.
· Team activities, (memorable) team buildings, Christmas party.
· Plenty of social benefits: additional health insurance, sport activities, food vouchers,etc.
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!