We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
In April 2020, we combined with SBTech, award-winning sports betting product provider, to create the only vertically integrated pure-play sports betting and online gaming company based in the United States.
A customer-centered community.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a Customer Experience Associate to be the primary point of contact for our Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) product, answering customer questions and advocating across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Associate:
· Provide exceptional customer service through demonstrating product knowledge.
· Effectively communicate with our customers across several channels; may include but not limited to phone, email, chat, and social media.
· Promote the DraftKings brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills.
· Advocate for our players to help us grow the business.
· You may be required to become licensed through applicable gaming commissions.
What skills you will use:
· Equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in business management, sport management, and/or a related field is required.
· Prior call center and/or customer service experience is preferred.
· Ability to work varying shifts, which includes 5 days of work with 2 days off is required.
· Experience with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite is preferred.
· If you are polite, attentive, and friendly, then we are looking for you.
· Prior experience in AML/Fraud/Docs is preferred.
· Prior experience in the gaming, e-gaming industry is preferred.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
What we offer: