As a Customer Support Representative, you will be joining a great team of young and motivated professionals in a perfectly structured department. You will be required to represent the company and to support our clients on a top level, providing high quality customer support services.
• Handling customers accounts, solving account problems and providing information via emails, telephone and on-line chat;
• Proactive communication with customers to increase customer retention and value.
• Excellent Swedish– verbal and written.
• Excellent English – verbal and written.
• Sports knowledge is a big advantage
• Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
• Ability to work on shifts
• Good computer skills
Nice to have:
• Previous working experience as a customer support representative is considered a big advantage.
• Any other language is an advantage
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1000 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Formal review process twice a year
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team building and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office