• Transportation of company employees between company offices and in relation to different company needs.
• Assistance of the workflow by ensuring the smooth working process of the company logistics.
• Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers
• Supporting the Office Administration Department with different office related activities.
• Assisting with any light repair and installation work as well as moving furniture if needed
• Responsible for arranging storage premises
• Observation of the vehicle’s right performance.
• Maintenance of the car’s good condition.
• Storage of proper car documents (vignette, cars’ insurances, road booklet and other related documents).
• Performance of all tasks assigned by the management.
• The specific of the work might require extraordinary calls, task completions, problem solving, etc.
• Clean driving license (B category)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience like a driver.
• English language (on a working level)
• Flexible person in terms of working hours and schedule
• Full-time availability
• Loyal and trustworthy
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1200 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.