Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been in this market for 10 years – growing, building amazing technology and a family in Bulgaria.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
At DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
• We are looking for someone that loves both marketing and people – a full-stack person, passionate about branding, digital and events.
• Someone with strong ability to integrate business needs into creative marketing campaigns and event activations
• A person that can leverage between internal and external counterparts and who thrives in a fast-paced business environment
What will you be doing?
• Support the Employer Brand Manager and HR Team with internal and external events related to the employer brand
• Support the Talent Acquisition Team with recruitment marketing and grow the talent funnel
• Manage a number of projects and partnerships related to the Employer Brand
• Experience in events, preferably for recruitment;
• Experience in digital marketing
• Good writing and communication skills
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
DraftKings is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + Multisport card
• Monthly parking coverage OR Public transport card
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-location knowledge sharing
• A number of different corporate discounts
• Free bikes to use with your family