Leads & oversees the responsibility for trading analytics and trading solutions teams, all with the ultimate goal of designing and recommending appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in addressing & proposing solutions for key issues within the SBTech trading department.
· Provide to key stakeholders’ visibility into data-driven insights that inform the business’s strategic direction and KPI’s
· Supports departmental heads in making strategic, data-driven decisions, in regard to new products, additional use cases.
· Builds, maintains, and improves the existing business intelligence and analytics tools across the department.
· Leads measurement framework development and in cooperation with the department heads defines and measures and relevant KPIs for each department
· Manage the backlog of trading requirements and the team meets the delivery requirements.
· Responsible for developing the team’s culture & the hiring standards are met.
· Leverages data science tools and techniques in analysing data-sets that will help to uncover insights, trends, and patterns in the data, which will be useful in availing informed courses of action
· Communicates findings to key stakeholders through reports and presentations and provide key recommendations and action aiming to improve the departments performance.
· In cooperation with the department heads compile, review and report against the yearly P/L budget.
· Mathematical or business degree
· Excellent betting and sporting calendar knowledge
· 4 years’ experience in similar role with analytics skills. Management skills to development
· Knowledge of Software packages used for statistical analysis (e.g. R / Python / SPSS) or excel VBA will be are essential – desired
· In depth knowledge and understanding of SQL (advances)
· Deep understanding of Sportsbook product – a must
· In depth knowledge of Tableau or QlikView or PowerBi.
· Up to speed with the current betting industry trends.
· Excellent communication & organizations skills with the ability to articulate key business information quickly and effectively.
· Proficient in MS Excel.
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!