The ideal candidate will have gained a high-level horse racing knowledge across global markets. Previous experience in working with an established online Sports Book in a similar role is essential. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment with superb career prospects.
· Trading and risk management of the global horse racing and greyhounds product.
· Monitoring and trading prices on global markets and events.
· Managing company liabilities and risk on all horse racing and greyhounds markets.
· Monitoring and analyzing customers’ betting activity and patterns.
· Pricing markets and events using automated data feeds, statistical data and mathematical modeling.
· Checking and comparing prices to the industry and betting exchanges.
· Maintaining an active working knowledge of the online Horse Racing and Greyhounds betting markets and competitors.
· Helping to develop the horse racing product and expanding it into other markets
· At least 1 years sports trading experience, ideally from a leading online sportsbook.
· Excellent sports knowledge and commercial market awareness.
· Excellent knowledge of global betting markets.
· Willing to work on shifts including weekends
· Well-organized with great attention to details
· Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
· English – advanced (reading, writing, speaking).
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.