Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
● Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications;
● Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
● Complete a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems and resolve issues;
● Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults;
● Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
● Support the roll-out of new applications;
● Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and handle password issues;
● Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
● Work continuously on a task until completion (refer to third parties, if necessary);
● Prioritize and manage multiple open cases at one time;
● Rapidly establish a strong working relationship;
● Test and evaluate new technology;
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
• Salary range