We provide award-winning sports betting solutions and a full range of management services to over 50 partners worldwide.
Defined by technical excellence and informed by deep market knowledge, our innovative solutions deliver competitive edge and rapid growth for all our clients.
Join our fast-growing global team and drive our growth and your professional success. Commitment to ingenuity, technical excellence and delivering the best possible product will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-best training programs, and generous relocation packages. SBTech will be the best career choice you’ll ever make.
As a manual QA you will be a part of the Rollout team which handles set up new operators and support them, prepare new versions of the product and deliver it to producation.
• Execute Regression, Sanity test suites and log defects in tracking tools;
• Involvement to the rollout of the product;
• Design and create test cases for new features;
• Work closely with developers towards defect/issue resolution;
• Create test documentation;
• At least 6 months in IT;
• Web testing experience
• Basic knowledge about software development, software testing techniques and software development life cycle;
• Basic understanding of Agile methodology;
• Intermediate level of English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Creativity, initiative and curiosity;
Would be a plus:
• Software testing tools for QA;
• Experience with automated testing;
• Basic knowledge in Relational/Non-relational database system.
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.