You will work alongside other engineers to integrate product features in new versions and in collaboration with other teams release them into production. You will be working to ensure product and version stability and feedback the quality statistics to the teams and management.
· Integrating product features into releases and ensuring version stability
· Work with the cross functional teams to continuously improve and maintain operational stability.
· Rollout changes to new version across all customer instances, done in a controlled manner under supervision of senior engineer.
· Working in a Scrum team with end-to-end responsibility for product delivery
· Continuously improve the product, your personal and team work
· Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Object Oriented concept and design
· BS or MS degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent
· Good verbal and written English
· Proactive person
· Good analytical skills
· Good communication skills
· Experience with MS SQL and Transact SQL
· ReactJS experience
· Hardware integration experience
· Sports betting industry and retail systems development
· Experience with NoSQL (Mongo DB)
· Experience with GIT
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.