During work activities, you will be providing support and consultation to a multitude of internal stakeholders which includes the analysis of the reported issues with API, knowledge transfer and participating in new versions rollout. You will be one of the main communication points for the QA and developers from other units as well as for some external customers.
You will be also involved to version regression testing and feature testing in a case of free time.
· Analytical mindset, logical thinking, and common sense are the first things we are looking for
· Basic knowledge about software development, software testing techniques and software development life cycle;
· Basic understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum;
· Intermediate level of English
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to work as part of a team;
· Creativity, initiative and curiosity;
· The drive to be knowledgeable of current technologies;
The following skills could be a plus:
· Earlier experience working as technical support, QA or QC engineer;
· Technical degree is a plus;
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.