As a Junior Trading Analyst, you will be working in a team of professionals, providing improvements and solutions of key issues to SBTech partners. Using analytical approach and methodology you will be expected to provide visibility to key stakeholders into data-driven insights that form the business strategic direction and KPIs.
· Work closely with your in-line manager to support risk and trading key stakeholders in making strategic and data-driven decisions regarding new products.
· Produce reports and presentations in cooperation with the in-line manager, to provide key trading recommendations.
· Work on regular or ad hoc analysis requests as assigned by your in-line manager.
· Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations.
· Work together with the in-line manager to provide insights and solutions based on data analysis both for the P/L and product.
· Deliver personal KPI’s as defined by the in-line manager.
Your climbing gear:
· Good betting and sports knowledge.
· Proficient in MS Excel.
· Proficient in English
Nice to have:
· Mathematical or business degree
· Knowledge of Software packages used for statistical analysis (e.g. R / Python / SPSS) or Excel VBA and/ or SQL will be considered an asset. Extensive training will be provided
· Excellent communication & organizations skills with the ability to articulate key business information quickly and effectively.
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1200 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.