An established online sports betting company is looking for a motivated, talented and details-oriented Marketing QA Specialist to contribute to its ongoing growth and drive business performance to the next level.
· Working directly with the product team and the marketing teams to enhance our ability to ‘be there’ for our customers, in the most efficient way.
· Create an effective routine of covering the main site functionalities to assure all function as expected.
· Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams and work collaboratively to ensure any sub-optimal items/processes/pages/etc. are improved
· Constant QA of new users’ funnels, Financial transactions, basic functionalities such as login, bet placement, navigation
· Taking integral part of product improvements’ enablement flows including UAT, features QA, logging bugs, etc.
· Ensuring promotions’ flows, configurations and content are at the highest standard
· Ensure CRM campaigns are compliant with quality assurance ensuring that quality standards are met to deliver excellent customer service
· Multi-devices check of responsive elements to ensure proper functioning across all views
· Develop strong understanding and familiarity with standard online betting day-to-day procedures, CRM best practices, features release, and workflow management
· Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
· Working closely with various teams within the company: Product, CRM, Customer Support, Content, Business Analysis, HTML, Acquisition, Trading, etc.
· An interest in online gaming (either as a customer or as an employee) – MUST
· Previous experience working within the gaming sector – A Plus
· An extremely strong Attention to details
· Technical skills: ability to work with marketing systems and tools
· Very strong user experience focus and understanding of the basic fundamentals
· Passionate about marketing – from relevance & timing to copy & design
· Excellent English – Must
· Full proficiency with all Microsoft software, especially Excel
· Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, time management and organization skills
· Experience managing website content – Advantage
· A Bachelor’s degree
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
· Regular bonuses based on personal results.
· Trainings and certification programs.
· Opportunity to join a team of great professionals (like you).
· Dynamic and friendly work environment.
· Open and transparent communication.
· Team activities, (memorable) team buildings, Christmas party.
· Plenty of social benefits: additional health insurance, sport activities, food vouchers,etc.
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!