Here is the Payments we can give an opportunity to people in professional development and working environment with thousands of requests in payment systems for betting industry.
· Challenging tasks — we use fairly complex distributed architectures, both from a development and systems point of view.
· Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change!
· Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications.
· Experience 3 years of experience
· Good understanding of .NET, C#
· Good knowledge of databases, ORM
· Understanding of:
o RESTful services, WebAPI;
o distributed systems and microservices architecture;
o unit testing;
· Experience writing testable code
· Debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Understanding and practical knowledge of OOP;
· Good written English;
Will be advantage
· Experience in enterprise projects
· Experience with microservices and event/message-driven architecture.
· .Net Core
· Kafka; SOAP
· PostgreSQL; MSSQL;
· ReactJS, MobX; Will to learn mentioned frameworks;
· Knowledge of software development cycle, agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
· Knowledge in the financial/banking domain and online payments;
· Experience in integration with 3rd party APIs
· Docker, K8s
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
· Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
· Very good remuneration
· Comprehensive health insurance + gym
· Team building and fun activities
· High end modern office facilities
· Dynamic and friendly work environment
· Open and transparent communication
· Long term career growth opportunities
· Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
· English classes