SBTech is an industry-leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 600 professional and experienced individuals — with the number rising daily. Here at SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination — we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
Our platform is:
If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques — then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
– Analyzing requirements for the new functionality, ensuring their quality and testability;
– Covering of the solution with integration, end-to-end, load tests;
– Creating new, refactoring existing BDD tests written in SpecFlow;
– Writing testing documentation: test plans, test cases, checklists;
– Setting up of testing infrastructure, including containers, CI/CD, reporting, integrations;
– Reporting and tracking the lifecycle of discovered bugs;
– Following the general test strategy and improving testing processes;
– Continuously improving product quality, personal and team work.
– At least 3 years of test automation experience;
– Strong proficiency in C# or Java (we use C#);
– Proven experience of writing automation tests and test cases, including integration tests, end-to-end tests and load test;
– Experience in API testing;
– Experience of test strategies and latest quality assurance techniques;
– Understanding of software development practices;
– Understanding of how the Web and microservices architecture works;
– Good analytical skills and attention to details;
– Intermediate+ English (writing and speaking).
DevOps: Git, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Windows;
Data: Kafka, Aerospike, Redis, Elasticsearch, SQL Server, Postgres;
Load testing: JMeter, Gatling, K6, NBomber;
Project management: Jira, Confluence;
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile (Scrum, Kanban);
Domain: fintech, gambling
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.