Who are we?
SBTech is an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions and a full range of management services to over 90 partners worldwide. SBTech is committed to providing the most innovating products, as constantly pushing technical boundaries.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join one of our biggest departments, working on our SportsBook platform.
You’ll be part of a team developing a complex multi-tier product, involving client and server-side software and will be using the most modern tool-set to deliver high quality products.
If this sounds like you, take a look at the job description below!
· Taking active part in improvements and optimizations of our product suite – systems that handle thousands of concurrent users and Tens of millions monthly operations
· Developing code for new features on the front-end, back-end and web-services
· Writing clean code covered with unit tests for back-end and front-end
· Working with other team members and POs to build out apps, services and related workflows
· Be part of cross-functional team with end-to-end responsibility for end result
· 1+ years of experience with React and MobX
· Experience and desire to write testable code (C# and Typescript): NUnit, Jest, mocking frameworks
· Implement HTML/CSS based on designs
· Experience with one of CSS preprocessors: LESS or SASS
· Strong understanding of modern web design principles and user experience
· Understanding of SQL and DB development, preferably MS SQL
· Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
· Object Oriented concept and design
· Very good English both verbal and written
· Team player
· Proactive person (not just typical words, we really appreciate this)
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
· ASP.NET Core
· Understanding of large scale, distributed systems, microservices architecture.
· Enzyme testing utilities for React
· Source control: GIT
· Experience working with SCRUM / AGILE methodologies
· Experience with online gaming industry and systems
· BS or MS degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent is a plus
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Formal review process
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team building and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office