Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been in this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
At DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favourite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
NOC Team is responsible for ensuring constant availability and uninterruptible operation of the company’s technical activity.
It is working on shifts 24/7 providing troubleshooting and resolution of the incoming system alerts, working closely with the other company departments to ensure maximum service availability.
• Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts. Identify, troubleshoot and categorize issues for escalation.
• Monitoring and maintaining applications, servers and networks
• Use wide set of technical tools to troubleshoot production incidents
• Event Management
• Part of Incident and Problem Management
What experiences are we looking for?
• Experience with Service monitoring
• Understanding of HTTP response code
• Understanding of TCP/IP networking
• Hands-on experience with TCP/IP troubleshooting tools (ping, traceroute, mtr, nslookup, netstat, route)
• Basic understanding of Server Administration (Windows/Linux)
• Hands-on experience with “Developer Tools” in browser
• Willingness to work on shifts including nights and weekends
• Team player
Nice to have:
• Experience with PRTG and Zabbix monitor tools
• Experience monitoring network systems, servers or storage in an enterprise environment
• Previous NOC experience is strongly preferred.
• Hands-on experience in script language as Python or PowerShell and Bash
• Experience in sports-betting
• Experience with Windows Server, IIS, Nginx, Kubernetes, VMware, Jenkins
• Understanding CDN Concept, WAF and DDoS protection
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.