Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been on this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too
What are we looking for?
As a Payments Processor, you will be joining a great team of young and motivated professionals in an organized and structured department. You will be required to represent the company on a top level by ensuring that the financial transactions are timely and accurate. If the words confident, proactive, precise are important to you, and describe you best, come and become a part of our team as a Payments Processor.
• Checking the correspondence of the used by client’s payment methods
• Checking the readiness for implementation of online payments to clients
• Payouts of payments to customers
• Correct execution of payment operations
• Timely identification of the related to payment operations risks
• Intervention and redirection to the corresponding department or external subject of specific for the activity cases
• Ability to work on shifts – morning and evening shifts, no night shifts
• Fluent in English
• Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Good computer literacy
• Understanding of the sports betting business and casino is an advantage
• Knowledge and experience of online payments processing is an advantage
• Customer Support experience is an advantage
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.