SBTech is an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions and a full range of
management services to over 90 partners worldwide. SBTech is committed to providing the most
innovating products, as constantly pushing technical boundaries.
· Responsible for the productivity and actions of a small group of Security Center Operators giving them instructions and responsibilities
· Monitoring access control, cameras, and emergency response systems, via security systems for all office locations and data centers
· Make email and/or telephone notifications and address mission critical equipment alarms as described in SCC (Safety Certificate Contractor) protocols.
· Make notification and requests concerning facility and life preservation systems
· Identify and log access control malfunctions
· Participate in regular training and scenario-based security drills.
· Answer telephone calls and provide security services coordination
· Support in the vetting of all guests that employees bring in the office premises
· High Level English speaker
· Proficient in Office365 and strong skills with PCs
· High level of integrity and total understanding of confidentiality
· Able to work on shifts and experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively via telephone and email and interact with all levels of employees and visitors
· Highly organized, able to manage time wisely, have a sense of urgency and follow through
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Formal review process twice a year
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team buildings and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Free transportation
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!