This role is responsible for proactively contacting customers (predominantly over phone) who have been referred by either the RG (Responsible Gambling) or AML teams for an interaction. These interactions may be to discuss RG matters (e.g. directing customers to the RG tools, discussing recent account activity, ensuring customers are comfortable with their current levels of play) or to request information for the AML team (e.g. source of funds (SOF) documentation).
Working within the Player Protection Team and as part of the CCO department, you will be accountable for ensuring we are protecting our customers and the company whilst meeting all regulatory requirements under the Harm Minimization guidelines.
· RG interactions: contacting customers to ensure that they are comfortable with their betting and gaming behavior; paying attention to any signs or markers of harm; advising customers on the RG tools, how to use them and actioning any RG related requests from the customer
· AML/SOF interactions: contacting customers to request evidence or documentation on their source of funds/wealth; Explaining to customers the need for this information to comply with UKGC and AML regulations – ensuring the source of fund are legitimate and that the player is comfortably playing within their affordable means.
· Close liaison with the RG, AML and VIP teams to ensure the accounts are handled appropriately and necessary actions are taken (i.e. account closure, highlight to RG team, etc.)
· Ensure all actions are logged and accurately recorded for future reporting and/or audit needs
· Update relevant member due diligence, risk profile records and document all findings in the backend system; ensure all member accounts are adequately noted and forward all supporting documentation to the Player Protection Manager on cases requiring additional investigation
· Reviewing quality and relevance of information recorded from interactions with customers
· Fluent in English – written and spoken to an excellent standard – a must!
· Native British accent – a must!
· Good understanding of RG practices, trigger signs and ability to identify customers at risk
· Good understanding of AML and Gambling regulation and relevant provisions for the protection of vulnerable people
· Excellent communication skill – Ability to communicate sensitively and calmly, often where the customer may be distressed or angry
· Experience of handling sensitive, confidential customer information.
· Flexibility to work in different shifts
· Confidence to interact with customers through a variety of communication channels
· Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Formal review process twice a year
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team buildings and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Free transportation
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!