During your work activities, you will play a so-called Servant Leader role for a couple of teams inside one of the SBTech units. The unit is deeply integrated into the company’s structure, so your day-to-day work will include interactions with people all around the company.
· Experience of working for IT companies and in Agile teams.
· Good understanding of the Agile methodology and its principles.
· Good understanding of SDLC.
· Experience of playing a Scrum Master role.
· Experience in managing expectations and providing reliable timeframes to stakeholders.
· Experience in managing dependencies between several teams.
· Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities.
· Good level of written and spoken English (upper intermediate and above).
The following skills could be a plus:
· Technical knowledge related to web-applications, APIs etc.
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.