SBTech is looking for a Scrum Master to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
SBTech is an industry leading provider of Sports gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1000 professionals and experienced individuals – with the number growing daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
· Be a Scrum Master for 2 development teams: schedule team meetings, write follow-ups, facilitate development process using best practices of SCRUM /Kanban
· Facilitate on requirements gathering and Backlog grooming
· Monitor and report project progress via Jira and Confluence
· Lead teams through the whole SDLC improving the processes using best Agile practices
· Increase efficiency of team work and cross-teams’ collaboration
· Experience of playing a Scrum Master role
· Experience in managing expectations and providing reliable timeframes to stakeholders
· Experience in managing dependencies between several teams
· Good understanding of full range of SDLC
· Agile mindset
· Good knowledge & practical experience with Scrum methodology
· Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities
· Experience of working in a product company
· English Upper-intermediate and higher
· Technical background or extensive knowledge in QA area
· Business domain understanding (e-gaming products, market place, time-to-market, etc.)
Here we’re learning and developing fast. We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
· Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
· Formal review process
· Very good remuneration
· Comprehensive health insurance + gym
· Team building and fun activities
· High end modern office facilities
· Dynamic and friendly work environment
· Open and transparent communication
· Long term career growth opportunities
· Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
· English classes
· Fruits and snacks in the office