Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been in this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
As a Security Center Operator your responsibilities will include:
• Making email and/or telephone notifications and addressing critical equipment alarms as
described in SCC (Safety Certificate Contractor) protocols
• Making notification and requests concerning facility and life preservation systems
• Identifying and logging access control malfunctions
• Coordinating emergency incidents with physical security officers and understanding and executing
emergency SCC protocols
• Participating in regular training and scenario-based security drills
• Compiling daily SCC activities into daily shift reports, compiling weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual SCC statistical data
• Completing security equipment, access control & camera audit & testing forms
• Supporting in the vetting of all guests that employees bring to the office premises
· High Level English speaker.
· Proficient in Office365 and strong skills with PCs
· High level of integrity and total understanding of confidentiality
· Able to work on shifts and experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively via telephone and email and interact with all levels of employees and visitors
· Highly organized, able to manage time wisely, have a sense of urgency and follow through
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team buildings and fun activities
• Brand new and modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Free transportation
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!