Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been on this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
Аs of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
Аt DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
You’ll be part of a team developing a complex multi-tier product, involving client and server-side software and will be using the most modern tool-set to deliver high quality products.
If this sounds like you, take a look at the job description below!
• Create reactive components as part of an atomic design system
Implement responsive UIs following guidelines provided by the UX team
• Measure and optimize the performance of existing features
• Collaborate with our team including our back-end developers, and UX team
• Find solutions to new daily challenges
• Write functional documents and specifications
• Proactively identify new opportunities to broaden skill set and knowledge in emerging technologies and products
• 4+ years of professional experience in front-end web development
• Proven experience in building high performing UIs
• Experience with TypeScript, WebSockets/SSE/REST, ReactJS 16.x, HTML/CSS, MobX, LESS, NPM, GIT
• Understanding of the SOLID principles
• Understanding of code reuse patterns and packaging of software
• Clean code and refactoring techniques
• Experience with automated code testing
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send us your CV in English and become part of SBTech team!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!