Leads responsibility for odds compilation, risk management, product optimization, in-play trading and measuring success, all with the ultimate goal of operating a “best in class” offering for SBTech and the relevant Operators. Accountable P/L Owner for the relevant sports she/he is being assigned.
Your climbing gear:
· Execute and optimize the trading and risk management strategy for the sports he is assigned.
· Support the head of the department in management of an in-house risk and trading team.
· Ensure traders are effectively utilized and rotated.
· Accountable for the ‘day to day’ operations of the team.
· Working closely with third party suppliers & partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sports-book product that is specific to the customer base.
· Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
· Meet teams KPIs and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
· Interpret and use outputs of relevant customer and P/L reports & analyse performance based on ad-hoc or planned analysis requests.
· Assume full accountability for the content management across all channels, in line with commercial parameters
· Ownership and improvement of relevant customer journeys across the relevant sports.
· Support the day to day operation of the team when required, especially around marquee events.
· Represent a focal point of contact for the team and contribute on behalf of the team to strategy and planning meetings with key stakeholders.
· Ready to work 24/7 and creates processes, solutions etc. which tangibly improve customer experience.
Nice to have:
· Mathematical or business degree will be considered an asset
· Excellent betting and sporting calendar knowledge
· 1-3 years previous experience in a same role
· Managing and P/L owner for any of the following sports: Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, European Sports.
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1200 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.