We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Trader within our UK Sports Pricing team, to help us provide best-in-class services through compilation, risk management, in-play trading, in-play risk management, settlement, and reporting. When you join our team, you will also work with the in-line manager to support third party suppliers and partners to deliver a targeted, relevant sportsbook product for our customers. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Trader:
● Execute and optimise the trading and risk management strategy for the sports he/she is assigned
● Support the head of the department in management of an in-house risk and trading team
● Ensure traders are effectively utilised and rotated
● Accountable for the ‘day to day’ operations of the team
● Working closely with third party suppliers & partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base
● Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
● Meet teams KPI’s and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
● Interpret and use outputs of relevant customer and P/L reports & analyze performance based on ad-hoc or planned analysis requests
● Assume full accountability for the content management across all channels, in line with commercial parameters
● Ownership and improvement of relevant customer journeys across the relevant sports
● Support the day to day operation of the team when required, especially around marquee events
● Represent a focal point of contact for the team and contribute on behalf of the team to strategy and planning meetings with key stakeholders
● A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role is required
● A Bachelors Degree, preferably with a Mathematical focus, will be considered an asset
● You are passionate about and have strong betting knowledge
● Managing and P/L owner for any of the following sports: specialist knowledge in Cricket or Snooker & Darts. All round knowledge of the UK betting market and associated sports would be a plus.
● Proven trading and risk management skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
● Excellent command of written and spoken English is required. Additional languages will be considered an asset
● Knowledge of Microsoft applications with Excel in particular being required
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.