Leads responsibility for odds compilation, risk management, product optimisation, in-play trading and measuring success, all with the ultimate goal of operating a “best in class” offering for DK and the relevant Operators. Contribute in the P/L delivery for the relevant sports she/he is being assigned.
· Execute and optimise the trading and risk management strategy for the sports he is assigned.
· Support the head of the department in management of an in-house risk and trading team.
· Ensure traders are effectively utilised and rotated and support the day to day needs of the team.
· Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
· Making recommendation to improve the internal trading tools working closely with internal stakeholders.
· Meet teams KPI’s and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
· Interpret and use outputs of relevant customer and P/L reports & analyse performance based on ad-hoc or planned analysis requests.
· Assume full accountability for the content management across all channels, in line with commercial parameters
· Leading the compilation, price management and in play trading of the relevant US Sports, within a complainant framework.
· Support the improvement of the customer journeys across the relevant sports.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
· Mathematical or business degree will be considered an asset
· Excellent betting and sporting calendar knowledge
· 1-year previous experience in a same role
· Experience in leading a team of traders
· Proven risk management, compilation and in play trading skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment.
· Excellent communication & organizations skills with the ability to articulate key business information quickly and effectively.
· Customer-focused – thinks about customers 24/7 and creates processes, solutions etc. which tangibly improve customer experience
· Effective collaborator – works with others within the team and the wider organisation, whilst communicating effectively across a range of channels and audiences
· Makes quality decisions – makes confident decisions under pressure, which fundamentally drive results to positively impact the bottom line, whilst averting potential crises
· Business insight – understands the business and the problems it faces, whilst using analytical insight to impact key projects, processes etc.
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!