Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been in this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
Leads responsibility for odds compilation, risk management, product optimization, in-play trading and measuring success, all with the ultimate goal of operating a “best in class” offering for DK and the relevant Operators. Contribute in the P/L delivery for the relevant sports she/he is being assigned.
· Execute and optimize the trading and risk management strategy for the sports he is assigned
· Support the head of the department in management of an in-house risk and trading team
· Ensure traders are effectively utilized and rotated and support the day to day needs of the team
· Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
· Making recommendation to improve the internal trading tools working closely with internal stakeholders
· Meet teams KPI’s and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
· Interpret and use outputs of relevant customer and P/L reports & analyse performance based on ad-hoc or planned analysis requests
· Assume full accountability for the content management across all channels, in line with commercial parameters
· Leading the compilation, price management and in play trading of the relevant US Sports, within a complainant framework.
· Support the improvement of the customer journeys across the relevant sports.
· Mathematical or business degree will be considered an asset
· Excellent betting and sporting calendar knowledge
· 1-year previous experience in a same role
· Flexible – available to work outside of the standard 9am-6pm window
· Proven risk management, compilation and in play trading skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
· Excellent communication & organizations skills with the ability to articulate key business information quickly and effectively
· Customer-focused – thinks about customers 24/7 and creates processes, solutions etc. which tangibly improve customer experience
· Effective collaborator – works with others within the team and the wider organisation, whilst communicating effectively across a range of channels and audiences
· Makes quality decisions – makes confident decisions under pressure, which fundamentally drive results to positively impact the bottom line, whilst averting potential crises
· Business insight – understands the business and the problems it faces, whilst using analytical insight to impact key projects, processes etc.
· Innovative – always looking for new opportunities that will grow the product
We are looking for a professional to be based in our Plovdiv office or to be willing to regularly travel and spend time in Plovdiv.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Brand new office
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team buildings and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Free transportation
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office