Leads responsibility for odds compilation, risk management, product optimisation, in-play trading and measuring success, all with the ultimate goal of operating a “best in class” offering for SBTech and the relevant Operators. Accountable P/L Owner for the relevant sports she/he is being assigned.
· Execute and optimise the trading and risk management strategy for the sports he is assigned.
· Support the head of the department in management of an in-house risk and trading team.
· Ensure traders are effectively utilised and rotated.
· Accountable for the ‘day to day’ operations of the team.
· Working closely with third party suppliers & partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base.
· Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
· Meet teams KPI’s and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
· Interpret and use outputs of relevant customer and P/L reports & analyse performance based on ad-hoc or planned analysis requests.
· Assume full accountability for the content management across all channels, in line with commercial parameters
· Ownership and improvement of relevant customer journeys across the relevant sports.
· Support the day to day operation of the team when required, especially around marquee events.
· Represent a focal point of contact for the team and contribute on behalf of the team to strategy and planning meetings with key stakeholders.
· Mathematical or business degree will be considered an asset
· Excellent betting and sporting calendar knowledge
· 3 plus years trading experience
· Managing and P/L owner for any of the following sports: Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, European Sports.
· Proven trading and risk management skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
· Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of sports.
· Excellent communication & organizations skills with the ability to articulate key business information quickly and effectively.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates
will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all
applications is assured!