Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been on this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
• Work hands-on to create new tooling for in-house usage like: monitoring and orchestration systems,
logging, monitoring, tracing, configuration systems
• Enhance services for caching (Aerospike), messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ), authentication, authorization and data provisioning (MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL)
• Taking active part in improvements and optimizations to the system’s core
• Be part of cross-functional team with end-to-end responsibility for end result
Our platform is:
• Distributed system architecture
• Single-Page Application approach
• Distributed Cache
• Actor Model
• Document Store
• Advanced Message Brokers
• Both Linux and Windows environments spanned on the Cloud or on an advanced private Premise
• MS-SQL & PostgreSQL DBs, advanced caching and data distribution
• Elastic Search for big-data analysis
• Advanced monitoring based on Kibana, StatsD etc.
• Test automation and DevOps in mind to allow smooth operations
• Experience and desire to write testable code (C#)
• Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Object Oriented concept and design
• Established experience in Multithreaded Programming
• Strong understanding of SQL and DB development, preferably MS SQL
• Very good English both verbal and written
Nice to have:
• BS or MS degree in computer science/informatics or equivalent
• .NET Core
• Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ
• MongoDB and NoSQL
• Microservices, Consul, Load Balancing
• Experience working with distributed clusters
• Experience with distributed loggingmonitorring tool (Kibana, StatsD, CloudWatch, etc)
• Experience with Cloud
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.