An established online sports betting company is looking for a motivated, talented and results-driven Sports Marketing Specialist to contribute to its ongoing growth and drive business performance to the next level.
· As part of a team of sports specialists, marketing the world of sports betting to hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe
· Managing the full customer experience across all digital platforms, creating segments and user clusters, and targeting them with the most relevant marketing messages throughout their lifecycles
· Detailed planning and control of all site content based on real-time events and operational requirements
· Taking part in planning the monthly sports marketing (CRM) calendar and executing campaigns to optimize retention across different channels (email, push notifications, SMS etc.)
· Owning the marketing automation platform and other marketing communication tools
· Analyzing and optimizing processes including A/B testing and data interrogation
· Helping the company maximize player value by increasing loyalty and decreasing churn through more effective and personalized CRM strategies
· Monitoring wide range of KPIs
· Working closely with various teams within the company: Studio, Content, Business Analysis, HTML, Acquisition, Trading, Product, Customer Support etc.
· Constant monitoring of competitor activity, in order to track their customer-facing processes, work out their objectives and identify opportunities to gain competitive edge
· 1 Year+ of marketing experience – advantage
· Love of sports and understanding of how fans think
· Passionate about marketing – from relevance and timing to copy and design
· CRM / retention or sports betting experience – big advantage
· Knowledge of email marketing/other CRM automation tools – big advantage
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
· A Bachelor’s degree
· Technical skills: ability to work with marketing systems and tools
· Full proficiency with all Microsoft software, especially Excel
· Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to travel (up to six times a year)
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.
· Regular bonuses based on personal results.
· Trainings and certification programs.
· Opportunity to join a team of great professionals (like you).
· Dynamic and friendly work environment.
· Open and transparent communication.
· Team activities, (memorable) team buildings, Christmas party.
· Plenty of social benefits: additional health insurance, sport activities, food vouchers,etc.
If you are interested in joining the SBTech team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!