Who are we?
We are #TeamSBTech, an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions, and you know us. We have been in this market for 10 years growing, building amazing technology and family.
And as of April 2020, we combined with DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) – a digital sports entertainment and gaming company known for its industry-leading daily fantasy sports and mobile sports betting platforms.
DraftKings Inc. is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favourite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
What are we looking for?
Your role as a Team Leader will be to motivate the team members and contribute to their development. In technical perspective you will be expected to support development issues on the production environment of the company. If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques — then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
• Function as a technical leader, manage, motivate team members, appraise their performance and contribute to their development
• Support the development on the Production environment
• Take responsibility on code quality (team fixes) and on time completion of the issues raised to your team
• Participate in or lead regular QA and Personal development meetings with team members
• Apply quality standards and team working procedures
• Initiate improvements and determine development methodology
• Work closely with direct manager to plan work and provide statuses
• Support existing and write new technical documentation
Our platform is:
• Distributed system architecture
• Single-Page Application approach
• MSSQL & PostgreSQL DBs, advanced caching and data distribution
• Elastic Search for big-data analysis
• Advanced monitoring based on Kibana, StatsD etc.
• Test automation and DevOps in mind to allow smooth operations
What experiences are we looking for?
• 2 years of management experience
• Excellent skills in using C#/ .Net
• Solid experience of leading a technical team
• Experience with MSSQL
• Dependency injections
• StyleCop, FxCop
• Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Practice of writing testable code
• Good understanding and practical experience of applying OOD / OOP
• Understanding of Microsoft Best Practices and Standards
Nice to have:
• Experience with SOA, Web Services, WCF, RESTful services;
• Experience with RabbitMQ;
• Experience with PostgreSql;
• Experience with MEF;
• Knowledge of software development cycle, agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices;
• Appropriate education in computer science/informatics,etc.
• Familiar with online gaming industry and systems
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.