Who are we?
SBTech is an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions and a full range of management services to over 90 partners worldwide. SBTech is committed to providing the most innovating products, as constantly pushing technical boundaries.
What are we looking for?
Your role as a Team Leader will be to motivate the team members and contribute to their development. In technical perspective you will be expected to support development issues on the production environment of the company. If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques — then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
Our platform is:
• Distributed system architecture
• Single-Page Application approach
• MSSQL & PostgreSQL DBs, advanced caching and data distribution
• Elastic Search for big-data analysis
• Advanced monitoring based on Kibana, StatsD etc.
• Test automation and DevOps in mind to allow smooth operations
• Function as a technical leader, manage, motivate team members, appraise their performance and contribute to their development
• Support the development on the Production environment
• Take responsibility on code quality (team fixes) and on time completion of the issues raised to your team
• Participate in or lead regular QA and Personal development meetings with team members
• Apply quality standards and team working procedures
• Initiate improvements and determine development methodology
• Work closely with direct manager to plan work and provide statuses
• Support existing and write new technical documentation
• 2 years of management experience
• Excellent skills in using C#/ .Net
• Solid experience of leading a technical team
• Experience with MSSQL
• Dependency injections
• StyleCop, FxCop
• Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Practice of writing testable code
• Good understanding and practical experience of applying OOD / OOP
• Understanding of Microsoft Best Practices and Standards
Nice to have:
• Experience with SOA, Web Services, WCF, RESTful services;
• Experience with RabbitMQ;
• Experience with PostgreSql;
• Experience with MEF;
• Knowledge of software development cycle, agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices;
• Appropriate education in computer science/informatics,etc.
• Familiar with online gaming industry and systems.
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1000 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.