What is our technical challenge?
Our unit is responsible for sports content delivery. Sports data domain is very reactive by nature, so we have to push a huge number of changes (several thousand per sec) to several thousand clients in near real-time manner. One part of our solution is a data streaming platform. In addition to data streaming, we are building a PUSH-based queryable API which allows retrieving data with SQL-like queries and subscribing to PUSH updates.
What is our tech stack?
We extensively use .NET Core and microservices approach. From the code perspective, we are mixing C#/OOP (for IO bound operations, infrastructure) with F#/FP (Domain logic, TDD). We keep our functional code approachable to C# developers and we’ll help you learn FP and distributed systems design. Our data streaming platform is based on Kafka and stateful F# services. For logs, we use ELK, for metrics — InfluxDb + Grafana. The API is based on ASP.NET Core. We use MongoDb for data snapshots.
· Good knowledge of C# or F#.
· Understanding of large scale, distributed systems, microservices architecture.
· You enjoy working with intelligent and energetic teams of people.
· Good English both verbal and written.
· You want to learn/use F#.
· GitHub profile and contributing to OSS projects.
· Hands on experience with: TDD/DDD/CQRS/ES/CEP/Actor Model/NoSQL/Data Streaming (Kafka or similar).
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them.