As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the integration of single/multiple projects. You will communicate on a daily basis with external clients, making sure the delivery runs smoothly and as expected.
• Coordinate and manage company’s projects from initiation phase to closure phase.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (internal and external)
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Coordinate internal product units and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• 4+ years’ proven working experience as a project manager
• Minimum one year management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
• English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply must seize them