As a Trading Compliance Coordinator, you will work with the trading operations team and the compliance team to ensure the regulatory requirements are communicated, followed, documented and executed.
• Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
• Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
• Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies. Completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
• Helps others by answering questions and responding to requests.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in by reading professional publications.
• Ensure he is up to date with any latest regulatory requirements working closely with the compliance team.
• Enhances trading department knowledge and awareness for any regulatory requirements by organizing workshops
• Ensures that any regulatory requirement is properly documented and processed by the trading operations team, in alignment with the internal operations processes.
Your climbing gear:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business and Law.
• Excellent analytics and investigation skill set.
• Understanding of any gaming regulatory requirements and implications.
• Excellent communication & organizations skills with the ability to articulate key business information quickly and effectively.
• Proficient in English
Nice to have:
• Deep understanding of Sports book product will be considered an asset.
• Understanding of any Trading operational processes will be considered an asset.
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 1200 professional and experienced individuals – with the number rising daily.
At SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination – we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.