SBTECH and its affiliated companies (together: “SBTech”) are dedicated to providing its contacts and clients with the highest levels of transparency and control over the use of their data. In order for us to provide you with our services, we collect and process certain personal information about you and your activity.
When you entrust us with your information, you can rest assured of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of this data and encourage you to review the following information carefully.
Processing of your “Personal Data” (meaning any information which may potentially allow you to be identified by reasonable means) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you, for providing you with our services and for the operation of our website (“Services”), to protect our legitimate interests, and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
We receive your Personal Data from various sources:
- 3.1. Registration information – when you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to contact us or register for our Services (for example, your name and email address);
- 3.2. When you communicate with us – for example, when you send us an email, we collect the Personal Data you provide us with.
- 3.4. Third party information – we may receive your data from third party providers which help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as analytics vendors,professional or social networks, and others.
When you use our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of our website, and for purposes otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- 4.1. Registration information – your name, your mailing address, your email address, your telephone number, information about your company and your position, and similar contact details.
- 4.2. When using our website – our web server will collect your IP address, and information about your general location (such as city and country).
- 4.3. Information from third parties – this category includes information we receive from our business partners. This may include Personal Data such as your contact details (name, phone, email) as well as details pertaining to your company, your job description, etc.
We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- 4.4. Technical information – this category includes data such as website visits, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, referral URL, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), and cookie information.
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data. Further Personal Data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
When you visit or access our Services we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, events and other technologies. These allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation of our Services, improve our Services’ performance, perform analytics and customize your experience. In addition, we may merge data we hold with data collected through these tracking technologies as well as data we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such data may become Personal Data.
Some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases, to the extent applicable to your Personal Information as an EU data subject, we will transfer your data only to countries approved by the European Commission as providing adequate levels of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We have implemented various administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and is not publicly available. We limit access to your information to employees or partners and only on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
While we seek to protect the confidentiality of your information, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and by limiting access to your account. You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use. You should also be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using our Services, and you do so at your own risk.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to provide our Services, and as required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purposes for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated or unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing clients’ personal data, trading information, account registration documents, communications and any other information, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
You may request to:
- 11.1. Receive confirmation as to whether Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- 11.2. Receive a copy of the Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- 11.3. Request rectification of your Personal Data that is under our control.
- 11.4. Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- 11.5. Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
- 11.6. Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
- 11.7. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact: Privacy@SBTech.com.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our Site and Services are not designed for / or directed at children under the age of 16 years (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data, he or she should contact us using the details provided above.